Monday, December 20, 2010

Big Time Timmy Jim

Wasn't able to watch any football yesterday, but from what I have read via twitter, Peter King, and ESPN, it sounded like an incredible day for the sport. I was really anxious to see what Tim Tebow was going to do. I believe he went 8-16 for 138 yards, and had a 40 yd TD run (which was apparently a missed play-call). I am intrigued by this guy because he is the  underdog. Why is everyone so against him? I agree. His mechanics are a little wack, but they are getting there. Hey, Phil Rivers mechanics are wack, too. Tebow never seems to get discouraged, and this guy has had a lot of critical heat come his way. I remember playing the Tim Tebow drinking game in college: Drink whenever they talk about his legacy, or whenever CBS zooms in on his face and we see his Bible-verse-eye-black, etc. And now with Josh McDaniels out, who will be the new coach in Denver? Kyle Orton has had a pretty decent start, even though he has trailed off in the last few weeks. Let Tebow continue to develop and continue to play Orton, once his ribs heal. But know this, Tebow's days as the starting QB will come.


1 comment:

  1. I don't understand this..but some higher power won't allow me to use the beastly image of Tebow hurling the deep ball. My apologies.

    ReplyDelete