Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Puppet Here, Puppet There

Below is a clip from the film Waking Life. It is a film that can be debated and discussed endlessly as it deals with dreams, consciousness, situational politics, culture and human interaction. There were a few other segments from the film that I really enjoyed, or really made me think critically - but this was one that stuck out in my mind. I really stay away from political discussions (unless it is about assassinations, because those are fascinating) because for lack of a better word... well let me just let radio show host Alex Jones, via Waking Life, tell you why. (One quick note: For all you Austinites - this scene was filmed in downtown Austin. You will see South Congress. Do remember that this film was shot digitally so that a multitude of artists could go back and give it the look that it has now, so nothing is precisely distinguishable.)

No comments:

Post a Comment