Friday, December 3, 2010

Warning: Avalanche

 Josh McDaniels, I like you. You're fire and passion you showed after your Denver Broncos beat the NE Patriots (and more importantly your mentor, Bill Belichick) last year was compelling. You were the youngest coach in the NFL at the time and you guys were off to a 6-0 start. Since then, it has been remarkably downhill. And Peyton Hillis - this year's best pickup in the fantasy market - is why. Why did you trade Hillis for a dud like Brady Quinn? And then draft Tebow? Jeez. This guy (Hillis) is posting huge numbers for me. But, I really like him because he - like Fitzpatrick - plays for a losing organization. He is also white. How refreshing it is to have a white RB in the league again who runs people over (oh, how I miss Mike Alstott)...and yes, I like Toby Gerhardt too. I would have voted him for the Heisman last year if it had been in my power. One last thing. Bill Simmons? Hot damn. Most applicable nick name you have given. God job, Bill. Hillis' nickname: The Avanlanche (White & Runs Downhill.) Let's go Browns...and for that matter, Bills and Chiefs too. Have a good night out folks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment