Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Audio Guides

The era of unemployment has ended. I officially join the ranks of the working force on the 16th of March. My work entails using mediums like Twitter & Facebook to talk to the American consumer about their technological products. I am also working on joining the US Coast Guard Reserves. Because of this, I have to wake up and be at Fort Sam Houston tomorrow at 5am for an extensive physical. Until then, I plan to do the following: 1) Finish 2001: A Space Odyssey followed by Network. I also need to continue to edit a short film I'm currently working on. Somewhere in there I hope to eat 2 bacon/egg tacos along with some oatmeal raisin cookies. For dinner, I hope to consume Naples Pizza. Unemployment. It's been good. It's been real. I have left you guys with a decent amount of decent tracks today. Stay cool and don't use audio guides at museums.


Foo Fighters - Walking After You
Choice music from the youth era.



Matisyahu vs John Lennon vs Blink 182 - Imagine One Day (Mashup-Germany) by Mixes and Mashups #12




(2010) Wamdue Project - Forgiveness by Mosaico Monteiro



The Avett Brothers - Laundry Room (Railroad Revival, anyone? I'm thinking Marfa...)



Ryan Adams - English Girls Approximately

No comments:

Post a Comment