Thursday, April 14, 2011

Nature Owns

Nature owns. I like the indoors to soothe my brain aches after nights out; but otherwise, the out-of-doors is my domain. People used to dog on me for being in Boy Scouts, but being a Boy Scout totally ruled. I got to hit up the Montanas, Wyoming, Alaska, Swissland & Manitoba. No Philmont here (No Need). I remember coming home to the Americas from an 85 day Leadership course in Patagonia in my post scouting era. It was cool being home, but after 2 weeks in the civilized world, I was more than eager to peace back out to the boonies. People find themselves out there; no really, life moves at this natural pace when away from the crash and dash of the city. No concrete sheets and neon buzz. I'm not planning any trips now, seeing as how I've found a little niche here at Initech (What's Up, Lumberg?); but I am certain that there will be numerous returns to the bush. It's who I am. It's what I do. And now I'm gonna lay it down for you: 

Phoenix - North (Crystalised remix) by Crystalised *diggin big

Million Voices - Wyclef Jean *holy s man, loved this one since my youth. try out 3:25-3:40 and feel that

Phoenix - 1901 (Beat Culture Remix) by Beat Culture

Earth Wind & Fire - Getaway (DJ Mila extended mix and unreleased intro) by djmila

No comments:

Post a Comment