Sunday, April 3, 2011

Suspenders

Sat down with the folks at a Cracker Barrel in San Marcos the other night. We somehow got in to the topic of airport security and the hassle it has become. My Dad, who never wears a belt - but always rocks suspenders, was voicing his dissatisfaction with the long process of undoing his suspenders when stepping through airport security. Naturally, this lead another member of the family to ask him why he even wears suspenders. His response was 100% crisp. "Suspenders. They keep me cool. If I'm wearing a belt, there is tightness in my waist and it gets hot. With the suspenders, the pants are lifted out and there is airflow. I don't get hot with suspenders. It's a temperature thing. Gotta keep cool." Later that evening, Bill told me he was ordering me a set of Trafalgar suspenders. Satisfaction, From one generation to the next.

Oliver - All Night *give this one a moment to set itself up.

Bob Schneider - A Long Way To Get


Bob Sinclair - Love Generation *was playing at Abel's yesterday during the Butler-VCU game.

No comments:

Post a Comment