Thursday, May 5, 2011

Space Adventures

So they come to me one day and ask me about it and I say yeah I could be game for that just give me the training so next thing I know I'm on a plane to Cape Canaveral and I'm a little pissed cause I'll have to catch the World Series on Radio Satellite transfiguration but it could be worse I mean they've asked me to do something I can't say no but I'll have to get used to these liquid food packs, these liquid food packs man, Adjustments & Adjustments I hear they keep the goods stored in a sector of the craft I'll have to use those resources and think about my lady but I'll keep it personal you know how we all know what we all do but we keep it to ourselves I mean this ain't no vacation but it has its perks I am probably most pumped for the Fraumora Highlands but damn not those sharks on the return trip home as long as that gravitation trajectory can sling us around catapult us back if you pick up what I put down They asked if I'd seen 2001 A Space Odyssey I said yes and there better not be a HAL on this mission I'll take mankind And then I was like what are we gonna listen to up there besides Mission Control and the usual Seger, Browne, Dylan and Beatles? This little guy in a doctor's outfit is about to close and shut us in but before he does he goes here the goods you need I put them in stereo for lift off Yall Enjoy Be Safe and oh by the way, there's a small ration of Hennessy under the fire extinguisher cabin 2, See Ya Fellas.


Dragonette - Easy (Fabian Remix) getting better all the time ** partyzaffa

Im Not Alone (Deadmau5 Calvin Harris) - Brenjo Re-Edit 

Dragonette ft. Drake - Pick Up the Phone (The Klassiks Remix) 

No comments:

Post a Comment