Sunday, January 16, 2011

Questward Ho [California]

I don't know why these jackwagons had to split-up. They had something good going. Regardless, they left us a few good albums. Check out their CD: Dog Problems. Most notably: "Snails", "If Work Permits" and "She Doesn't Get It". Note: There is a worthy acoustic version of "She Doesn't Get It" that is worth applying your ears to.

With regards to Questward Ho, I am looking forward to a trip to Los Angeles at the end of the month. My Dad used to tell me stories about his ventures to Northern & Southern California after & during college to go surfing, using his VW bus as a transport mechanism. I will be flying by way of Americana Airlines, in which I hope to consume 1) blood-Marietta and ideally 2-3 bags of Mini-Pretzels. But yes, surfing is on the list of things to become comfortable doing. Wetsuit? Czech.

No comments:

Post a Comment