Sunday, February 13, 2011

Lissie, the Organic

First off, I hate any youtube video advertisement that precedes a video. Additionally, now when I see 'Consumer Reports' or some credit card report agency, I am equally disappointed. So, bear with this video which has a minute intro by the service who put it on (I guess they do deserve a small spot for their work).

Here is Lissie, playing a very organic version of "Little Lovin,'"which I think is easily enjoyable. And take a look at those sweet spectacles she is rocking. No microphones here, just a couples Axe's and a guy who doubles on the bass and drum. When I saw them live at Antone's the other night, their set up was exactly the same. Mighty impressive. The more I listen to this girl, the more I understand why she is a pretty raw talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment